Steps to a Family

I am 23 and married. We are now a family of 3!

Monday, April 17, 2006

TOM thoughts

I just realized, last night as I lay in bed, that this TOM was a lot different in that I didn't bleed very much. I know that's kinda gross, but I don't know how else to say it. Maybe I don't have a 'normal' cycle anymore since I'm off the pill.

My mom informed me that a lady at church asked her if I was pregnant. Mama said no and asked why and the lady said that the night before she had a dream that I was pregnant. She said she never dreams so she felt it was odd that she dreamt this. I heard this on Sunday. Then, this morning I get to work and check my email and my mother in law emailed me to ask if I was. This is all knowing that NO ONE knows I'm off the pill other than me, MOH and my mom. So I find it a bit odd for people to be asking questions like this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home