Steps to a Family

I am 23 and married. We are now a family of 3!

Monday, April 24, 2006

confused

The hardest thing about not having sex is being told you can't have sex. It's been like...14 days since we've had sex. Longest time ever. Seriously. Sometimes we go a few days...maybe 3-4...and then when it's TOM (time of the month) but this sucks. First..we had 3-5 days of TOM, then I was on antibiotics for a yeast infection..so still no sex..then they didn't work so I had to do a one time cream insertion deal..so we still haven't. I did the cream Friday night and my doc said to wait about week before having sex. And it's hard. I mean, I really want to. It's that time of the month around ovulation that I really get...let's say, sexually excited and I will ovulate tomorrow or the next day so it's really getting at me. I'm undecided as to if I will give it and do it or not!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home