Steps to a Family

I am 23 and married. We are now a family of 3!

Monday, March 05, 2007

"I Only Wanna Be With You...."

Yesterday morning at church was the first time that I knew my little booger knew for sure who I was and knew for sure he only wanted his mommy.

His Aunt and Uncle recently started coming..two Sunday's ago..and she was in the row in front of us. My mom had been holding him but passed him to his aunt because my parents see the Little Man daily. Anyway, he fussed and fussed, never really straight out cried, but wouldn't be quiet, just whiny. I focused on the preacher rather than stare or try to take him because I didn't want to affend her..does that make sense? I didn't want her to feel like I thought she couldn't handle it. So I watched from the corner of my eye as she tried to comfort him and change his position etc, and he would never stop. Finally my dad felt sorry for him crying and told my mama to tell me to get him! As soon as I did he instantly hushed. He rested his little head on my shoulder and never made a peep. He eventually fell asleep.

The next best part was when my hubby noticed too. He leaned over and whispered "No on can do it like mommy can". It was SOOO cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I LOVE moments like that...true motherhood.

3/08/2007  
Blogger Mommy Wanna Be said...

You are so right!

3/09/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home