Steps to a Family

I am 23 and married. We are now a family of 3!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Just blabbing

I started getting acid indegestion pretty bad about 3 days ago. It's terrible. Last night I woke up at 4 am with it and finally got up and took some tums and drank some water around 4:30 but I was wide awake so I watched A Baby Story to get sleepy again. Then I didn't want to get up at 7:30. Also noticed that my breasts have started "leaking". I noticed a small stain on my bra when I put it on about where the nipple goes and when I slightly squeezed them sure enough liquid came out. It really freaked me out since nothing has ever come out of there!! I go for an interview at my old Elementary School next week. I'm nervous but hopeful. It would be great to have a job where I could be up moving around during my last trimester instead of sitting at a desk 8 hours per day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home