Steps to a Family

I am 23 and married. We are now a family of 3!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

formula

So Little Man took his first bottle of formula Tuesday afternoon at 12:45. The rest of the day he went 3 hours before eating again, since then he's trying to push them a little closer. I wonder if he needs to eat a little more at each feeding. Sleeping has been sooo much better. The first night he ate last at 6:45. I'm used to him eating and going to bed at 9 so I figured he'd be awake until his next feeding, NOPE fell asleep at like 8:30 or so. Slept until 3:15. Last night he ate at 6 so I thought he'd surely stay up and eat around 8:30, NOPE, fell asleep at 8 and slept until 2:30 or. So the past two nights since he's gone to bed so early we've had to get up twice. I am determined if he stayed up later and went to bed on a full belly he'd sleep longer. Like last night even though he didnt' go to bed until 8:30, his last meal was at 6. So from 6 pm until 2:30 am he went without food, if it were later that would have been good sleeping time..like from 9 until 5:30! Do you realize how fabulous that would have been!?!?! Of course with him sleeping longer the past two nights I wake up wondering when he's gonna wake up. haha. I hope to be blessed like a friend of mine. She puts her baby down at 9 after a bottle and he gets up between 7 and 8 and sometimes sleeps until almost 9!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home